Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Petaluma Dentist - William A. Frasersmith, DDS
At our office, we offer full service general and cosmetic dentistry.
Our Mission is to give our patients a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile. It is also to develop nurturing relationships with our patients that will endure over time. A healthy mouth means no jaw joint or muscle pain, no decay, fractures or infections of the teeth, strong restorations, and strong gums that don't bleed. Clean, white, straight teeth are another key to a healthy smile.
The benefits to a healthy mouth are many. You will smile more often and with confidence. As the health of your mouth improves, you will need less dental work, your restorations will last longer, and you will experience less sensitivity. Healthy teeth can allow you to chew more effectively and enjoy better nutrition. Studies show that you will even live longer when you have good oral health.
At our office we treat our patients with respect and kindness. We understand if you are nervous or embarrassed. You will never be judged or scolded. Advances in dental treatment, pain control, and sedation help keep dental visits from being so stressful. We offer a relaxed, friendly environment to help you achieve your healthy smile.
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning with detailed explanations
- Full cosmetic and comprehensive restorative dentistry (smile design, teeth whitening and straightening, veneers, bonding, repairs to gaps or cracks)
- Digital x-ray diagnostics with up to 75% reduced x-ray exposure
- Logicon Caries Detection software to help find cavities early
- State-of-the-art, hospital grade sterilization center to protect your health (monitored weekly for effectiveness by SPS Medical, an independent lab)
- Empress, e.max, Lava, and all-zirconia ceramic restorations
- Tooth-colored, non-metal fillings, crowns and short-span bridges
- Implant restorations to replace missing teeth
- Mini-implant placement to stabilize loose dentures
- Complete and partial denture fabrication
- Preventive care—cleaning and checkups
- Periodontal maintenance therapy, individualized for your specific needs
- Advanced laser treatments for cold sores, canker sores, and soft tissue procedures.
- Individualized nightguard appliances to protect your teeth and jaw joints from clenching and grinding (and to help relax your muscles)
- Appliances to treat snoring
- Athletic sports guard appliances to protect teeth and prevent concussion
- Detailed oral cancer screening, including brush biopsies
- Fast internet-based electronic claims submission and fee collection
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Emergency care
We are especially proud of our ability to improve our patients' smiles using the most advanced materials and techniques. We think it is important for prospective patients to see actual results that have been achieved in our office, not some generic before and after images provided by a service. Therefore, we are pleased to share our results in the extensive "Before & Afters" section of our website!
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
William A. Frasersmith, DDS
General & Cosmetic Dentistry
1496 Professional Drive Suite 604
Petaluma, CA 94954
Phone: 707. 763. 7374
Your Petaluma Dentist | Serving Petaluma, Cotati, Temelec, Rohnert Park, El Verano, Boyes Hot Springs, Eldridge, Fetters Hot Springs-Agua Caliente, Sonoma, and surrounding communities.